My mission is to support you in having a strong, healthy, and resilient body that is equipped to carry you forward in living the dreams you have for yourself and your life.
About Me: Kristen Peairs, MS, LMT, RD, LD
I believe in the healing power of food and I believe, too, that the body will always heal as long as it has the appropriate resources to do so.
I have been through health challenges since I was a child. These health challenges included asthma, fatigue, hyperactivity, food allergies, and frequent illness. As an adult, the range of foods that negatively affected me increased, and my life became more constrained. When I developed chronic fatigue, an ear ache, and throat swelling that wouldn’t heal despite three rounds of antibiotics, I was at my wits end. I was already eating well, and yet, I wasn’t getting better. I was already working with a holistic doctor, and yet I was still sick. As frustration turned into fear, I began to pray. My answer came in the form of a book called Medical Medium by Anthony William. In that book, I read a testimonial that sounded like me…my symptoms, my pain.
The recommended healing plan involved lots of fruits and vegetables. Never in my life had I considered eating that many plants, especially fruits, but I was willing to try anything. Within a week of starting the eating plan, my inflammation went down and my comfort went up.
I have continued to focus on using specific fruits, vegetables, vitamins, minerals, and herbs to support my body, and I am healing. I am not only healing from recent symptoms, I am healing from symptoms that started when I was a child…asthma, fatigue, concentration, etc.
The information that Anthony William, Medical Medium, has shared about food, health, and the way the body works has helped me more effectively support my clients, too. I have seen small changes in diet and supplements make a big difference in my clients healing from their chronic pain and illness.
My education & credentials include….
- Master of Science degree in Nutrition from Basytr University (2002)
- Registered Dietitian (2004- current)
- Craniosacral Therapy Practitioner (Upledger Institute) (2001-current)
- Licensed Massage Therapist (2002-current)
- Licensed Science of Mind Practitioner (2011-current)
- Graduate of Next Level Trainings, Emotional Intelligence Leadership Training (2017-2018)
- Adjunct Instructor at American Institute of Alternative Medicine (2011-2012)
- Nationally Certified Rossiter Stretching Coach & Instructor (2008-2012)
- Hundreds of hours of additional coursework in a variety of subjects including Healing Foods as written about by Anthony William, Medical Medium; Consciousness studies from Ernest Holmes and John Friedlander; Compassionate Communication by Marshall Rosenberg; and Leadership development with Landmark Education and Next Level Trainings.